luni, 24 septembrie 2012

John Malkovich: the designer


http://www.technobohemian.it/

 ♥

  "I have always cultivated interest in fashion and I always loved it, I like the design, I like the details and for me it is simply another form of self-expression. Style is important. I try to convey through my crea-tions. I try to do things in a personal way, in relation to this. Sometimes I draw inspiration from the cinema, sometimes I look at people on the street. There is a strong correlation between the job of the designer and the actor who takes on different roles each time transforming itself. I like to experience the transformation even in the clothes we design, every transformation is basically a confirmation that we are constantly being born." ( J.M.)


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu